Friday, August 08, 2014

Today in Training: The King of Queens

Love in Kissena Park

Got up early today and headed over to visit my car which I've parked a good 15-18 mile bike ride from my apartment (depending on how lost one gets, which I'm notorious for in Queens).  All told, I'll end the day at about 43 miles but it was it was tough Queens pot-holed and frost-heaved pavement so I should get extra credit for that.

And how about that fundraising tally!?!? I can't thank my wonderful donors enough, you truly are what get me out of bed in the morning and back in the saddle even though my bunions are getting worse, my shoulder has been strained for over a week and I've got a random case of arthritis in my thumb from shifting gears. Thank you all!


T-Minus: 42 days
Fundraising to go: $555!!
Total training miles ridden: 1204.91

Total books read since started: 27

No comments: